Kate Hudson found it hard to give up alcohol

The blonde actress had to lose 20 lbs to play a terminally ill woman in new movie "Earthbound" and says the only way to do it was by cutting out drinking, even though it's something she enjoys.

She said: "I love my glass of wine. I love tequila. To be in New York for two weeks and not have one beverage, I'm not sure I've ever done that!"

Hudson - who is dating New York Yankees baseball star Alex "A-Rod" Rodriguez - also spoke of her joy at being a woman and the power she feels it gives her.

She told Britain's Elle magazine: "I love being a girl. I love clothes and I love the rituals of facials and body treatments, all the stuff girls get, make-up, scarves, hats.

"And we're like a tribe. That's just our nature. You get a group of women together and, somehow, we keep it together. I love that we can be that powerful, as a group. Men, you know, it's survival of the fittest."


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment